Moto Armor Full Glass Windshield for Polaris RZR PRO XP, TURBO R, Pro R 2 Seat
Features the widest view possible offered in a aftermarket glass windshield. (recommended for cab heaters)
- Automotive Laminated Safety Glass with DOT Stamp
- Frame is made out of .125" Aluminum
- Black Powder-coat finish
- 3D CAD Designed and CNC Cut and formed
- Billet Aluminum Mounting Clamps
- Spring Loaded Vents that open and close
- Black Stainless Steel Bolts and Washers
- Designed & Made in the USA
- Manual Wiper Included
2020-2023 RZR PRO XP
2022-2023 RZR TURBO R
2022-2023 RZR PRO R (2 Seat Only)
(Does NOT fit any other models. Does Not fit Pro R4)
- Glass is very scratch resistant but not scratch proof! While very hard and durable, glass can still be scratched if contaminants such as sand, small rocks, dirt etc. being rubbed on glass.
- Towels, windshield wipers, and squeegees can scratch glass if there are contaminants on the windshield.
- Any damage that is caused by interference from other aftermarket products will not be subject to any warranty claim.
- At time of purchase, buyer agrees to all policies, procedures, and returns processes.
- Windshields may not fit with aftermarket products such as:
- Mirrors with thick clamps
- Cab enclosures
Shipping times: Most orders ship within 1-5 business days and take 2-5 business days after for delivery on average. Some orders may take longer. We do not guarantee shipping times and cannot control shipping carriers.
Returns: Returns are subject to Restocking Fee and Return shipping costs. Items that have been installed or had protective film removed cannot be returned.
Warranty: Any warranty claims will require pictures emailed within 5 business days of receiving order.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Great purchase. Well packaged. Perfect fitment.
The windshield is very well built. It fits very tight as well. The incorrect nuts were supplied with the windshield. A simple run the the hardware store to obtain the correct size nylock nuts was needed. Not a huge deal For the price of the windshield I do expect correct mounting hardware.. But little things like this seem to be the norm anymore. I have yet to take the machine with the windshield installed on a good run to see how it holds up or if rattling will be an issue. It does not impede on the viewing area too much. Just a little over the front end is all. Overall I’m impressed and highly recommend this product.
I purchased this windshield after researching other options. The build and material quality is. excellent for this product. I really like the tinted DOT glass for visibility and glare reduction.
Absolutely gorgeous - high end engineering quality - quality - only negative is the screws that go though the roll cage bands are WAY too short - we used others we had
Very good windshield and very good customer service!
Awesome windshield, easy install. Works great!
I'm happy with the windshield I purchased. The fit is great and it works. The only concern I have is that there is room for improvement on the vents. Due to placement of the door to the vents does not open all the way because it hits the dash. These vents would be better having a sliding hatch to open and close instead of a drop down hatch.
Excellent product 1st one came broken replacement was easy. Install a breeze. Installed on 21 XPPRO .
It was easy to install but you have to think ahead as you do the install. I have the Polaris roof with the indentation for the roof light. In order to get the brackets in the correct position it required the loosening of the 4 bolts that held the roof down. Then it was possible to get the windshield pushed up far enough to engage the lower brackets. Best advice I can give, don’t tighten the nuts/bolts until everything is in proper position.